YS Jagan Mohan Reddy begins his 70th day of Prajasankalpa Yatra by interacting with women of CN Peta village, Sullurpetta constituency.
Padayatra would go further towards Pennepalli, Thalvaipadu, Naidu Peta and ends near Nakkala centre, Sullurpetta constituency.
Representatives of Andhra Pradesh Electricity Employees Union met Jagan Mohan Reddy on 70th day of Padayatra near Sirsanambedu village, Sullurupeta constituency and shared their grievances.
They told the opposition leader that they have been working in Electricity department for more than 20 years and requested the opposition leader to regularise their jobs from contractual term to permanent.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy assured them that YSRCP would conduct a comprehensive study across departments to solve the issues of regularisation of employees in the state Representatives of Beda, Budaga, Jalagam Hakkula Porata Samithi met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who in Pennepalli village, Sullurpetta constituency.
They complained to the opposition leader that they are not recognised by the government under any caste and they don’t have caste certificates. Many children from this community quits education after matriculation as they don't have any caste identity which all the educational institutions seek. They urged Mr.Reddy to recognise them and give a proper identity to fill their life with colors.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy assured them of uplifting the status of their community and help them get caste certificates once YSRCP forms government.
Members of Andhra Pradesh Rajaka Vruttidarula Sangam met YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan at Pennepalli village, Sullurpetta constituency and shared their grievances.
They conveyed the difficulties faced by the Rajaka community to YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. They also submitted a representation letter to Mr. Reddy and requested him to fulfil the following demands.
- To enact a law which prohibits the discrimination of Rajaka community like SC/ST atrocities prohibition law.
- Government should allot lands and build permanent houses for them.
- Dhobi ghats should be build in every Rajaka colony.
- Pension to every Rajaka people who is 50 years old
- Dhobi post in Hospitals, government offices, police department should be allotted only to Rajaka community.
- A Rajaka welfare committee should be established in each district of the state
- Rs 2000 Crore budget should be allotted for Rajaka community people.
- Dhobi post in TTD should be allotted only to Rajaka community
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy listened to their problems and assured them steps to uplift Rajaka community once YSRCP forms government.