‘We are making AP State as Innovation Valley with our pro active policies and investor friendly environment.’ said Sri Chandrababu Naidu, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh addressing over 200 CEOs assembled at the inaugural function of Falcon X, an Incubation center started in Milpitas, California the heart of Silicon Valley.
Sri Chandrababu Naidu who came on LIVE video call from his residence, Vijayawada explained to the IT Entrepreneurs in California on how AP state is providing connectivity to all homes across the State for just Rs 149 (less than $2.5) per month giving telephone, TV, Electricity and internet services on one side and making the entire Government functioning on a paperless procedures on the other side. CM also said that his Government is doing Real time Governance attending to public problems and solving them on real time.
Sri Chandrababu Naidu said that every 20 years Industrial revolutions happen and 3rd revolution was manufacturing and China took lead and now it is Knowledge revolution and India shall take lead role with Knowledge and Internet of Things (IoTs). In this situation, Telugu people should take a lead role with their performance and Global presence.
Sri Chandrababu Naidu also said that CII (Confederation of India) is working to make AP as a Model State in the country and his Govt has advised KPMG to find out the opportunities in each and every country in the world for the benefit of present and emerging Telugu business man and entrepreneurs, a first of its kind initiative. He congratulated Falcon X promoters and appreciated the presence of so many CEOs.
Inaugurating the Falcon X, an Incubation center in Milpitas, CA on Monday, 29 Jan 2018, Sri Lokesh Nara, Hon’ble Minister for IT &C, Govt of AP along with Mr Rich Tran, Mayor- Milpitas congratulated the Promoters for developing the facility, the need of the hour and assured all help , support from Govt of AP.
Mr Lokesh explained that AP State is also like a Start up company started in a garage with out office and how it is progressing with internet penetration and bringing data to people and bringing all Govt depts under one platform ePragathi. He gave an example of earlier land registration was a120 days task where as it is now just 30 seconds job.
Mr Lokesh also informed that AP State is No 1 in Ease of doing business in the country and CM Sri Chandrababu Naidu wants to compete with Singapore in developing and maintaining Ease of doing business standards. Mr Lokesh has advised that IT and other Entrepreneurs to consider AP State for their new ideas and ventures.
Falcon X is a new Start Up Eco system for Global operations supported by successful entrepreneurs including Mr BV Jagadish, Mr Krishna Yarlagadda, Mr Raju Reddy.
Salient points of the inaugural event:
- Mr JP Vegendla and Mr Raju Indukuri, Mr Murali Chirala, Ms Dipty Desai from FalconX conducted the program
- Mr James O Neil, Founder, Fintech PE Fund, NY presented his company profile.
- Mr John Simpson, CEO, Patra Corporation, Mr Babu Munagala, CEO, Zebi Data, Mr Kalyan Muppaneni, CEO, Pi Data Center made presentations of their companies giving start up to growth path directions.
- From Govt of AP, Mr Hari Vemuri, Technical Adviser, Mr Abdul Babu, IAS, VC &MD, APIIC, Sri Vijayanand, IAS, Seceretary, IT &C also spoke briefly
- Mr Dhiraj Pandey, CEO, Nutanix and Mr Lokesh Nara, Hon’ble IT Minister had an fire side discussion on how AP State is behaving like a giant Corporate company in developing IT sector and Innovations.