Several bilateral meetings lined up at Zurich.
The Chief Minister Shri N. Chandrababu Naidu and the state delegation is all set to embark on a visit to Zurich and Davos-Klosters, Switzerland that will kick off in the early hours of 16th January. After landing at Zurich, the Chief Minister will hold about 10 bilateral meetings.
The Chief Minister will meet representatives of Stadler Rail Management AG. Stadler with a workforce of 7000 employess provides a comprehensive range of products in the commuter rail and railway segments. Its headquarters is located in Bussnang, in Eastern Switzerland.
Soon after this meeting, the Chief Minister will hold bilateral meetings with European Education and Research Council, Africagreentec, GmbH, Germany and Zhu & Block GmbH, Germany. These meeting will focus on the education, solar and manufacturing sectors.
In addition to the above, the Chief Minister will hold bilateral meetings with International Management, BKW Energie AG, Chemgineering Group, Ratakonda Energy Systems UG, DURE Technologies, Electro Painters SA, Joshi Foundation and other CEO’s of leading companies.
Later in the afternoon, the Chief Minister will travel to Davos and participate in the South Asia Community reception from 8 PM to 10 PM ( Local time).
This is the 3rd consecutive time Shri .N. Chandrababu Naidu is receiving a special invitation.
The details of the World Economic Forum sessions in which the Chief Minister will participate are as follows:
- Key speaker at the sessions titled ‘Preparing for the City Century’ on the 17th.
- Will represent India in the boardroom discussion titled ‘India and South Asia Regional Strategy Group Meeting’. This session is very important as it is attended by World leaders.
- On the 18th, he would speak at the Boston Consulting Group breakfast session titled ‘India and Emerging Markets in the New Phase of Globalization’.
- In the afternoon of 18th, he would speak in the session ‘The Vision for Agriculture: Building and Strengthening Multistakeholders Partnerships.
- On the 19th he will participate in the session “Technology Pioneers’.
- And on the 20th, the Chief Minister will participate in the session titled ‘Country –Led Action to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
The key focus sectors for this visit include global fund, financing, IT, infrastructure, manufacturing, smart cities and solar. The Chief Minister would interact with investors of these sectors and explain to them about the opportunities available and also about the government procedures.
General Electric, JETRO, Medtronic, Lockheed Martin Corporation, CISCO, New Development Bank, Wageningen University & Research are some of the companies the Chief Minister will hold bilateral meetings in Davos.
The Chief Minister and the delegation will reach New Delhi at 12.40 PM on the 21st of January.
The State delegation includes, Sri Yanamala Ramakrishnudu, Minister for Finance & Planning, Commercial Taxes, Legislative Affairs, Sri Parakala Prabhakar, Advisor (Communications) Sri G. Sai Prasad, Principal Secretary to CM, Sri Ajay Jain, Principal Secretary to Government, I&I & Energy, Sri Solomon Arokia Raj, Secretary, Industries, Sri Jasthi Krishna Kishore, CEO, AP EDB and Sri Karthikeya Misra, Director of Industries.