Telugu Poem Recital contest (‘పసి’డి పద్యాలు)
TAGB is announcing Telugu Poem Recital contest (‘పసి’డి పద్యాలు) and welcomes all kids from Elementary to High school to take part. The contest will take place online on April 15th, 2023. Last day to register 10th April, 2023
Max poems are 25. Contest will be held in 4 levels:
5 - ఆరంభ మణి/Novice
12 -పద్య కుశల/Intermediate
20 - పద్య ప్రవీణ/Advanced
25 - పద్య విశారద/Expert
Rules for Poem Recital Competition
- Each participant will be asked to recite as many poems as they can from the list published on our website
- PDF Link - Poems Link
- Audio files - Poems Audio Files link
- Participants will be judged on their ability to recite each poem fully and accurately. Fluency, pronunciation, diction, and cadence will also be criteria for evaluation.
- Judges’ decision will be final
- Prize distribution will be done on the event day on the stage. Badges will be given based on the levels
Entry Fee: Free for members and $15 for non-members. No refunds can be considered after registration.
Please register at the following link:
Last date to register: April 10, 2023.
Zoom link will be sent 1 day prior to the competition
Reporting time for contest:10:00am on April 15, 2023
Questions? Contact Competitions@tagb.org.